Water Kingdom Mumbai
Pan India Paryatan Pvt Ltd is the company that holds Essel World and Water Kingdom. It is a complete leisure destination. It has been made very attractive with its unique architecture and international standard pleasantness and hygiene.It gives an experience of an international water park in India. Its main aim is to meet the consumer needs for their complete entertainment with use of best and modern technology and sophistication.
Rides in Water Kingdom Mumbai
- The lagoon- It is the largest aqua pool spreading across 30000 sq feet. It is perfect for family and persons of every age group. It provides for 10 different slides (3 for kids, 4 for family and 3 for adults) along with water sprinklers, rotating water wheels, elephant bucket, water umbrellas which will make every visitor completely drenched with fun.
- Missiphisly hill- This offers slides for adults and kids. They are curvy, nerve wracking and breathe taking slides. Some of them are turbo terminator, lemon drops, and juicy jammer. These rides are completely safe for kids where they can enjoy to their fullest without any fear.
- Adventure Amazonia- This roller coaster provides for one of the country’s biggest vertical drops of seven storied with a speed of 40 miles per hour. Then for relaxing there is a tropical lazy river. Some thrilling rides are there such as elephant safari, rock and roll safari, serpent safari. Another recently launched is the Goofers lagoon for toddlers.
- Wet lantic- This is the largest wave pool and gives a maximum entertainment with cool blue water and busch gardens and fountains and natural scenic beauty.
- Brat zone-It is the rain dance zone of the water kingdom with light drizzle turning to downpour a dance floor and laser lights that makes the atmosphere very attractive.
- Along with this rides there are exciting food courts, activity area and large shopping area called Andy mall with a variety of goodies present for every age groups.
Monday to Friday-11am to 7pm
Saturday&Sunday-10Am to 7 pm
On peak days-10am-8pm
For single park entry
Week days –Rs.490 (children), Rs.690 (Adults), Rs.290 (Sr.citizen) (All includes Rs.100 coupon)
Weekends- Rs.490 (children), Rs.690 (Adults), Rs.290 (Sr.citizen), For both parks in single day
Week days- Rs.690 (children), Rs.890 (Adults), Rs.390 (Sr.citizen) All includes Rs.100 coupon)
Weekends- Rs.690 (children), Rs.890 (Adults), Rs.390 (Sr.citizen).
It provides for many exciting offers for college students. Then there are provisions for annual pass that gives discounts on the entry rates. The tickets can be booked either online or through travel agents or directly from park.
022- 6528 0305 (8AM-8PM)