Voter ID Card Mumbai
Election commission of India has started online registration for voter ID card in Mumbai and other important cities of India.
- For online registration visit official website of Election Commission of India: https://eci.gov.in/
- Once you’re in website click on ‘online voter registration’ and then click on Form 6 (inclusion of names for residents electors). Please don’t click on Form 6A, form 7, Form 8, and From 8A. Click only on Form 6.
- You’ll be immediately asked to fill your mobile number. Your mobile number will be actually your application id, so you will have to fill it correctly. As soon as you’ve filled your mobile number, the next page will ask you to fill the application code.
- The application code is already messaged to the same mobile number which you had filled in the previous page. Fill the same application code in the given space (in case if you don’t receive any sms or message, then you might have filled incorrect mobile number; in that case go back to the home page and again click on Form 6).
- Next, Form no 6 will be displayed on your screen. Fill all the necessary credentials.
- After successfully filling the form, you need to upload the scan copy of age proof and address proof.
- Age proof – PAN card, birth certificate, or school leaving certificate.
- Address proof – ration card, bank statement, electric bill, phone bill, or bill of the apartment rent, or declaration from the college principal.