Manish Market Mumbai
Manish market is actually a shopping complex dotted with over 100 odd shops, most of which predominantly sells mobile phones and accessories. This market is located near the iconic Crawford Market. Everyday thousands of Mumbaikars flock to Manish Market for buying fancy Chinese mobile phones as well as reputed branded mobile phones at second hand prices. It is only at Manish market that mobile lovers can buy the likes of Iphone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy at unbelievable discounted rate. Although these great brands may carry the tag of ‘second hand product,’ but they nevertheless are 100% original company manufactured products.
The fact that Manish market is the only market in entire Mumbai that offers such huge range of mobile phones under one roof has made this place immensely popular among young lads of the city. This market is always buzzing with college lads and young blue collar executives who mostly come here only for one thing: to buy best and latest mobile phone at lowest possible price.
List of Other Chinese Items Sold at Manish Market
- All mobile phone accessories
- Mosquito Killing Rackets
- Mp3 player & music system
- Digital Displays
- LCD & LED screens
- Crockery & bone china items
- Chinese toys
- Shoes and even cloths
Some Important Things about Manish Market
- Bargain hard. You got to have very good negotiating skills to get a good deal here.
- In case if you’re visiting this place to buy second hand mobile phone, then be extra cautious. Check whether all the functions of mobile phones are working or not. Don’t even hesitate to put your own SIM into the mobile phone for thorough checking before you eventually buy the phone.
- Crowd is at its peak during evening, more so in the weekends. If you want to avoid crowd, then visit this place in the afternoon.
- Please don’t expect any sophisticated shopping experience here. It’s a shopping complex dotted with small shops. Nevertheless, here the overall environment is always charged up and lively.