Manish Market Mumbai
Want to explore Chinese products products in Mumbai? Then the answer is Manish Market. Today Manish market of Mumbai is by far one of the biggest wholesale cum retail market for Chinese goods in the entire country. Manish market is actually a shopping complex dotted with over 100 odd shops, most of which predominantly sells mobile phones and accessories. This market is located near the iconic Crawford Market.
It is only at Manish market that mobile lovers can buy at unbelievable discounted rate. Although these great brands may carry the tag of ‘second hand product,’ but they nevertheless are 100% original company manufactured products. Mumbaikars, who can’t afford branded mobile phones or smart phones, flock to Manish Market for buying Chinese smart phones & budget phones at unbelievable discount rates.
This market is very huge indeed, there are scores of small shops & tents stringed beside each other – so customers enjoy plethora of options here. As matter of fact, the intense completion here only helps bargain shoppers in getting better deal.
List of Other Chinese Items Sold at Manish Market
- All mobile phone accessories
- Mosquito Killing Rackets
- Mp3 player & music system
- Digital Displays
- LCD & LED screens
- Crockery & bone china items
- Chinese toys
- Shoes and even cloths
Some Important Things about Manish Market
- Bargain hard. You got to have very good negotiating skills to get a good deal here.
- In case if you’re visiting this place to buy second hand mobile phone, then be extra cautious. Check whether all the functions of mobile phones are working or not. Don’t even hesitate to put your own SIM into the mobile phone for thorough checking before you eventually buy the phone.
- Crowd is at its peak during evening, more so in the weekends. If you want to avoid crowd, then visit this place in the afternoon.
- Please don’t expect any sophisticated shopping experience here. It’s a shopping complex dotted with small shops. Nevertheless, here the overall environment is always charged up and lively.
How to Reach Manish MarketManish market is just few minutes walking distance from famous Crawford market. if you traveling by Central Railway then halt at either C.S.T or Masjid station. From C.S.T station Manish market is barely 1 km away. In case if you’re traveling by western railway then halt at Marine lines station.
Also See: Bhuleshwar Market in Mumbai | Gandhi Market in Mumbai | Fashion Street Mumbai | Colaba Causeway in Mumbai | Manish Market in Mumbai | Mangaldas Market in Mumbai | Crawford Market in Mumbai | Chor Bazaar in Mumbai | Bhendi Bazaar