Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Address: Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, 6th Floor, Four Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 096991 72866
Vision of the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Mission of the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
The Hospital has the best of medical profession across clinical specialties along with qualified and well trained nursing professionals. All the professionals are trained with latest technologies and best practices for care giving. For the best outcomes of the patients Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital uses protocol and care pathway based treatment. It brings together the resources, expertise and capabilities to meet the needs of the patients with multi-system diseases.
Technology used in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
3 room intraoperative MRI suite
It has Indian first 3 room intra operative diagnostic and imaging solution. This technology helps the surgeon to depict changes in brain position and anatomical changes during surgery.
Orthopedic, ENT and Neuron Navigation systems
This system enables the surgeons for greater precision with electronic guidance using computers, infraredcameras, and wireless instruments.
Radiation Oncology Linac suites
It is the most advanced and sophisticated system. It uses the widest range of external beam radiotherapies.
Stereotactic Radio surgery
The hospital is among the world first radio surgery systems for indications in liver, pancreas, prostrate and lung.
3 Tesla MRI
The 3 T MRI systems in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital helps the patients in accommodating them with their special needs and conditions including spinal deformities, respiratory problems, and patients with pain and mobility issues.
40 slice PET/CET
The hospital has India first Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography which is a medical imaging device that uses both positron emission tomography and X ray computed tomography which takes the images simultaneously and combines into a single superimposed image and this helps in cancer treatment, surgical planning and radiation therapy.
Departments and services at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Centre for Bone and joint- This department helps in joint replacement surgeries, Arthroscopic surgeries and spine surgeries.
- Centre for Brain and Nervous systems- This department offers treatment in neurology, neurosurgery.
- Centre for Cancer- This department provides the comprehensive and coordinated care for patients of cancers, tumours, and other blood related diseases by using radiation therapy, chemotherapy, surgery, Bone marrow transplant.
- Centre for Cardiac sciences- This department helps in management of all heart diseases like Angiography, Angioplasty, coronary artery bypass surgery using latest technologies of advanced cardiac cath labs, dedicated cardiac operation theatres, Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Centre for Transplant- It provides one stop seamless and comprehensive treatment for transplantation.
The hospital provides the finest healthcare to every patient with state of art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and full time specialties. Overall it provides excellent, cost effective and evidence based patient care.