Joggers Park in Mumbai
There is a number of Joggers Park in Mumbai along with the most famous one in Bandra.
- Joggers park, Fisheries universities road, Versova, Andheri west Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Joggers park, Jagdusha nagar, Ghatkopar,West Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Joggers park, Devidas road, Govind nagar, Borivalli,West Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Joggers park, P L deshpande Marg, Milat Nagar, Andheri West Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Joggers park, BMC road, Lokhandwala complex, Andheri west Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Joggers park, K.T Soni marg, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali West Mumbai, Maharashtra
The park is very spacious for jogging of about 200 to 300 meters and it is covered in its both side by sea. It creates a very charming environment with a variety of plants, colorful flowers, love birds, and other different types of pets. The park is also filled with a large number of coconut trees and there is also huge number of sitting places to sit, relax. One can sit here and have a great view of sunset accompanied with sweet little sounds of sea waves. Joggers Park is also a great place to meet new people, especially for the retired; they can spend their morning time in the good company of their new friends and enjoy fresh air along with some light exercise.
Peoples of all age groups are seen in Joggers Park starting from children, couples, and youngsters to senior citizens. Many youngsters are found here jogging in the refreshing environment with Mp3 players in their ear. The best attraction of these places is the pets like parrot and love birds that have been kept in a big cage in the park. It also encloses a small pond having a large number of colorful fishes and ducks. Now days it has become a beautiful place for hangout to get relax and peace from the hectic life of the city.
For Adults- Rs.2
For children- Re.1
How to reach
The park is very easily communicable. One can reach the park by train by getting down at Bandra west and then taking a Auto rickshaw. It can also be reached by Bus.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0